I know that since I started my “Best Face Forward” look of the week, I have been playing it pretty safe, so today I went all out with a sunset look on my eyes, falsies, and red lips! I hope you enjoy. I will walk you through the steps so you can re-create the look if you like it.
Clockwise from Left: Antoinette’s Revolution Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Guillotine, Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Pikachu, Tarina Tarantino Eyeshadow in Electric Butterfly, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Black, and Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Red Revival
What Else you will need:
Fave foundation, your choice of false eyelashes cut in half to use at the corners of your eyes.
1. Prime eyes and apply Pikachu from lashline to browbone.
2. Blend Electric Butterfly from the middle of each eye outward and up to the browbone.
3. Take a tiny bit of Guillotine and blend into crease and up onto temples.
4. Add more Pikachu to tear duct and sweep Electric Butterfly under the lower lashline and into tear duct as far as you want for a crazy effect.
5. Line lashes with MUFE Aqua Eyes and accentuate the winged end along your eye shadow blending.
6. Apply half lashes to each corner of each eye
7. Apply Red Revival to lips and finish with a gloss if you like.
The end result should look something like this…
This is my favorite pic out of all of them, it gives you the best idea of the look. Maybe this is not school or work appropriate but it is a fun look for going out or modeling. Very runway inspired.
Thanks for reading! I hope you like the look!